Neue Schule Slimma Show Pelham8015-7SHP-140MM
Earn 151 loyalty points, worth £3.02, with this purchase.
Do you want to create the illusion of a double bridle but without using two mouthpieces? The Neue Schule Loose Ring Pelham is an innovative, lightweight, elegant cheek design that creates the illusion of doubles whilst using only one mouthpiece.
The snaffle ring is both positioned and engineered to turn freely, allowing the rider to differentiate to a greater degree between the snaffle and curb reins. The loose ring is advantageous for horses that are wooden, lean or tend to over bend in the traditional Pelham. Often referred to as the Show Pelham as it is very popular for showing classes.
- Neue Schule bits are made with Neue Schule Salox® Gold which is a high copper alloy used for its high thermal conductivity and anti-tarnishing properties; Salox® Gold quickly reaches body temperature and so encourages relaxation and acceptance of the bit.
- An ideal choice for the fleshy mouth, often prevalent with show cobs.
- Offers increased lift through the shoulder.
- Creates the illusion of doubles whilst using only one mouthpiece.
- Popular in the show ring with two reins or for general control with Pelham Roundings.
Not dressage legal.
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 14 mm
- Ring Size: 7cm