Neue Schule Tranz-Angled Lozenge Loose Ring Snaffle - 16mm8023-70-127MM
Earn 81 loyalty points, worth £1.62, with this purchase.
The Neue Schule Tranz mouthpiece is ergonomically designed for both comfort and communication. A very popular comfortable mouthpiece that promotes feel and responsiveness encouraging a soft sustainable contact.
Our short link Neue Schule Tranz Angled Lozenge is aligned, uniquely, at 20° to the bore axes of the cheeks. When a contact is taken, the smoothly profiled lozenge and loops press gently down onto the centre of the tongue thus a higher level of communication through the rein is achieved.
The more pressure sensitive side areas of the tongue are thus relieved and the thicker less pressure-sensitive area is brought into play. The double joint allows more flexibility ensuring a clearer and more independent rein aid.
- Neue Schule bits are made with Neue Schule Salox® Gold which is a high copper alloy used for its high thermal conductivity and anti-tarnishing properties; Salox® Gold quickly reaches body temperature and so encourages relaxation and acceptance of the bit.
- A good all round training tool.
- Promoting both comfort and communication.
- A very popular mouthpiece that increases feel and responsiveness encouraging a soft sustainable contact.
- Dressage Legal
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 16mm
- Ring Diameter: 70mm