Neue Schule Turtle Top with Flex Balding7023-BG-TT-L
Earn 162 loyalty points, worth £3.24, with this purchase.
The Neue Schule Flex design concept delivers a guaranteed and well controlled co-alignment of the surfaces of the mouthpiece with the sensitive surfaces of the equine mouth. For most designs Flex delivers parallel co-alignment of the Turtle Top dome with the equine palate.
In selected designs we allow Flex to deliver some firm but fair additional pressure to the tongue and poll using a lever action-induced rotation of the mouthpiece. The extra pressure obtainable is carefully restricted with Flex limiting the range of additional rotation to around 10 degrees.
The Balding cheek offers consistent rein aids on the poll that provide control and encourage lift. Particularly helps against leaning or snatching. No matter what your rein tension the mouthpiece alignment to the mouth remains unchanged. The flattened underside of the Flexz cannons with their anatomy-inspired recesses are held parallel to the tongue whatever riding activity you enjoy.
This innovation is brilliant for the over-active busy mouth that chomps and chews on the mouthpiece. Turtle Top with Flex keeps the mouthpiece centred and arched over the tongue at all times, safely helping to prevent sideways tongue evasions. This comfortable mouthpiece re-focuses the inattentive mouth back onto the rein aids in order to achieve a soft consistent contact.
The play from the loose ring minimises the chance of the horse gaining any purchase on the mouthpiece and discourages the horse from leaning. The two rein options allow the rider to differentiate between the snaffle action and the poll action. Often sourced for use with strong horses when extra control is needed.
- Neue Schule bits are made with Neue Schule Salox® Gold which is a high copper alloy used for its high thermal conductivity and anti-tarnishing properties; Salox® Gold quickly reaches body temperature and so encourages relaxation and acceptance of the bit.
- The modern mouthpiece with the revolutionary working angle.
- Delivers poll pressure - good for the strong, overenthusiastic horse with a sensitive mouth.
- Offers sufficient control whilst eliminating a resentful head toss during a check-in to a fence.
- It is advisable to pad the poll with this design.
- Not dressage legal.
- Mouthpiece Thickness: 16mm