Neue Schule Turtle Top with Flex Pelham7023-7P-TT-L
Earn 162 loyalty points, worth £3.24, with this purchase.
Anatomy-inspired double jointed bit design with enhanced mouthpiece stability, through optimised alignment of the mouthpiece surfaces to the tongue and palate.
The Neue Schule Flex design concept delivers a guaranteed and well controlled co-alignment of the surfaces of the mouthpiece with the sensitive surfaces of the equine mouth. For most designs Flex delivers parallel co-alignment of the Turtle Top dome with the equine palate.
An innovative lightweight, elegant cheek design very popular in the show ring incorporating the Turtle Top with Flex mouthpiece. This Pelham is designed to be comfortable promoting a rounder outline whilst also encouraging more freedom through the shoulder.
Often sourced for control and self-carriage, this Pelham usually gives more feel and response as opposed to a standard solid mouthpiece that often results in fixing and blocking, culminating in a wooden feel.
This innovation is brilliant for the overactive busy mouth that chomps and chews on the mouthpiece. Turtle Top with Flex keeps the mouthpiece centred and arched over the tongue at all times, safely helping to prevent sideways tongue evasions. This comfortable mouthpiece re-focuses the inattentive mouth back onto the rein aids in order to achieve a soft consistent contact.
- Neue Schule bits are made with Neue Schule Salox® Gold which is a high copper alloy used for its high thermal conductivity and anti-tarnishing properties; Salox® Gold quickly reaches body temperature and so encourages relaxation and acceptance of the bit.The modern mouthpiece with the revolutionary working angle.
- The modern mouthpiece with the revolutionary working angle.
- Horses do not generally lean or block in this very comfortable, clever design.
- Popular in the show ring or as a tool for extra control.
- Promotes outline and response.
- Not dressage legal.
Mouthpiece Thickness: 16 mm
Ring Size: 7cm