SPRENGER DYNAMIC RS UNIVERSAL - DOUBLE JOINTED
Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not exert pressure on sensitive parts of the mouth. They are a further development of the KK ULTRA bits. The middle link or joint is angled forward by 45° and uses the sensitive sense of touch of the tongue. Thanks to the ergonomic shape, the rein aids reach the horses mouth in a more targeted manner. The pressure generated by the rein aid is distributed over the entire tongue, which acts like a cushion in the mouth. The mouthpiece fits perfectly into the tongue and mouth contours and the effect is precise and effective. When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide a confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
- Ergonomic shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, middle link angled forward by 45°.
- Fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate, allows effective rein aids.
- Extremely versatile - offers 4 different rein options.
- Depending on where the reins are attached, varying degrees of lever action intensify the riders aids.
- Using a curb strap can limit the poll pressure and additionally acts onto the lower jaw.
- The lever action has a slight delay due to the lateral offset position of the upper ring.
- Thickness: 16mm
- Ring Dia: 70mm
- Delivery approx. 3 weeks
Material: SENSOGAN with stainless steel rings / cheeks
SENSOGAN: Alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the copper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as AURIGAN.