SPRENGER INTRODUCES ITS LATEST INVENTION IN BIT DESIGN... Novocontact bits are designed to create a unique oval shape which widens the contact surface on the tongue while the rider keeps a steady contact. As the rider gives a rein aid the mouthpiece turns forward and the contact surface gets narrower, ensuring more precise and effective communication. novocontact bits improve the interaction between horse and rider for a better contact and acceptance of the bit.
- Novocontact bits are developed on the latest scientific research and are suitable for every type of horse.
- Successfully tested and approved by professional and leisure riders.
- Oval shape enlarges the contact surface on the tongue for a soft influence.
- Ideal for super sensitive horses that do not take the contact confidently.
- Allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece.
- Lies steady in the horses mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth.
- The lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out whilst riding or approaching an obstacle.
- Optimal utilisation of the limited space in the horses mouth
- Thickness: 16mm
- Ring Dia: 65mm
- Delivery approx. 3 weeks
- Please pay attention to the correct position of the arrow, which must point forward on the left hand
Material: SENSOGAN with stainless steel rings / cheeks
SENSOGAN: Alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the copper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as AURIGAN.