This unique Weymouth with its slanting mouthpiece and a smooth, rounded port is angled forward and enables fine distribution of pressure on the tongue. The bit takes advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue ensuring precise rein aids. Suitable for horses that dislike tongue pressure. Brilliant for introducing a horse gently to a Weymouth bit. The slanting mouthpiece encourages the harmony between the riders hand and the horses mouth, providing a relaxed and secure contact to the Weymouth.
- Slanting mouthpiece with a smooth, rounded and forward angled port.
- Slightly curved mouthpiece relieves the middle of the tongue and lower pressure on the tongue edges.
- Even distribution of pressure when taking the reins.
- Brilliant for introducing a rider or a horse gently to a Weymouth bit.
- Higher poll pressure with 7 cm cheeks, leverage effect slightly delayed.
- Leverage effect sets in more direct with 5 cm cheeks.
- Thickness: 14mm
- Delivery approx. 3 weeks
Material: SENSOGAN: Alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the copper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as AURIGAN.